NorseNet Ltd is a public interest company incorporated and existing under the laws of Scotland, CH# SC647162.
If you are a client we use your data for the following :
- Administering your (application for and) contract of subscription with NorseNet; and
- Administering your contract for static wireless service from us.
We collect your data via online submission and paper documents.
We will inform you before using personal data about you for any other reasons.
Our primary lawful basis for processing is administering the relevant contract but any legal requirement and/or your consent may also apply.
Our data retention periods follow the statutory guidelines. We may retain data for the entire duration of your membership/contract and up to 1 year afterwards where this is necessary.
We will never, ever sell, rent or trade your personal data to any 3rd party.
You have the right to:
- Be provided with the data that we hold relating to you, you have access to all the data we hold on you through your online billing account at any time.
- Rectify / update the data
- Ask us to remove your data
- Restrict processing
- Data portability
- Object to our use of your data
- Not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We will comply within one month of your request, but the consequence of this may be that we will be unable to continue our relationship with you if we cannot hold and process the necessary data about you.
Please email or write to NorseNet to make a request or make a complaint in relation to your personal data :
Email : email@example.com Post : NorseNet Ltd, 6 Lyron, Rendall, Orkney, KW17 2NZ